North Texas Tollway Authority® ("NTTA" or "Sponsor") and WHAPPS LLC d/b/a TollRoad Marketing ("TollRoad Marketing" or “Administrator”), invite you to join the TollPerks Rewards Program (the "Program"). The Program has been created as a way of thanking NTTA customers for helping create Dallas' world-class road system and for patronizing our toll roads. If you are an NTTA Toll Tag® customer and would like to join the Program, you must review and accept these Terms & Conditions and complete the TollPerks enrollment using your Toll Tag account information at the TollPerks website www.tollperks.com ("Website"). Once you enroll, you can start earning TollPerks Points and redeem them for offers, discounts, and other incentives as part of the Program.
Program Terms and Conditions
This Program is managed by TollRoad Marketing under a contract with NTTA. Participants in the Program (each, individually, a "Member" and collectively, "Members") agree that access to and use of the Website is subject to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. Any access is undertaken at a Member's own risk.
Eligibility and Contact Information
Eligibility for NTTA's Program is limited to current NTTA customers, age 18 and older, who reside and are located in the State of Texas, and who have an active NTTA Toll Tag account in good standing. NTTA employees and any non-revenue Toll Tag accounts are not eligible to participate in the Program. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, an individual's Toll Tag account is considered in good standing when it is current (i.e. paid-to-date), with a positive account balance and funded with a valid, non-expired credit card.
Membership in the Program is voluntary and for individuals only; unless specifically approved by NTTA, corporations, professional organizations, and other entities, associations, and groups may not enroll in the Program.
By enrolling in the Program or accepting any TollPerks Points, Rewards, or other benefits, you acknowledge your understanding of, and agreement to abide by, these Terms and Conditions and agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and in their sole discretion.
The Program is purely a premium provided at the sole discretion of NTTA, and NTTA is in no way obligated to provide participation in the Program or maintain the Program, or any part of the Program, for any period of time. Membership in the Program is granted solely by NTTA, and membership may be denied or revoked at any time for any reason by either NTTA or Administrator. If you have any questions regarding your eligibility to participate in the Program, these Terms and Conditions, or the Program generally, please visit the Program website at www.tollperks.com.
All of the benefits and features of this Program are provided without cost to Members, and NTTA reserves the right, without prior notice, to change the Program or these Terms and Conditions at any time. This means, for example, that NTTA may amend, suspend, restrict, modify, supplement, or change any Rewards, features, or benefits provided, or the amount of Points required to qualify for particular Rewards or benefits. NTTA may also change redemption terms, even though such changes may affect Members' ability to use any TollPerks Points previously earned. NTTA reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time, provided that six months' notice of such termination is provided. This Program is void where prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Your continued use of the Website indicates your acceptance of the then current Terms and Conditions.
Enrollment and Opt-Out
On first login, you will be required to create a username and password. You may also be asked to provide other contact information to improve customer service and support through the duration of the program. Failure to create a user name and password and accept these Terms and Conditions will render you ineligible for offers, discounts, and other incentives as part of the Program.
Members who no longer desire to participate in the Program may opt-out at any time by going to the Program website at www.tollperks.com. Opting out will render you ineligible for offers, discounts, and other incentives as part of the Program.
Earning TollPerks Points ("TollPerks Points" or "Points")
No TollPerks Points will be awarded for activities that occur before an eligible Toll Tag customer's account is confirmed as enrolled into the Program.
As a Member, you can earn TollPerks Points for a variety of activities, and TollPerks points may be awarded by, through, or on behalf of the NTTA in its sole discretion. To see point values for activities, learn what activities earn points, and receive information about other point-earning opportunities that may arise from time to time, visit www.tollperks.com.
Occasionally, the Sponsor or Adminstrator may provide other opportunities to earn TollPerks Points, offers, or incentives besides the activities listed here ("Other Opportunities"). Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to modify or eliminate such Other Opportunities at any time for any reason. Sponsor and Administrator also reserve the right to add, subtract, modify, or adjust TollPerks Point totals at any time for Member participation in Other Opportunities, to demonstrate appreciation to specific customers, and for other reasons at Sponsor's sole discretion and to ensure accuracy and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
TollPerks Points Restrictions
TollPerks Points are not eligible for use until posted by Sponsor or Administrator. Accumulation of TollPerks Points does not entitle a Member to any vested rights, property or otherwise, with respect to such Points, and all accrued TollPerks Points remain the property of Sponsor. If the Program is suspended or terminated, any TollPerks Points that remain associated with a Toll Tag account after such suspension or termination will be void.
In the event any Member participates in any TollPerks Points earning activity, event or Other Opportunity while the Member's Toll Tag account is not in good standing, Sponsor may suspend, cancel, adjust or delay the availability of such TollPerks Points until the Toll Tag account is determined to again be in good standing. Any TollPerks Points not redeemed will be automatically forfeited, deleted and eliminated upon the termination of the associated Toll Tag account.
TollPerks Points may only be used to redeem items in the Program Catalog, and are valid for one-time use only. TollPerks Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash or credit, either on a Toll Tag account or otherwise. TollPerks Points are not combinable or transferable. Members may not sell, purchase, broker, or barter their TollPerks Points or Rewards purchased using TollPerks Points. Such actions may result in cancellation of a Member's TollPerks enrollment, regardless of whether the transaction is completed. TollPerks Points earned by multiple TollTags under one account shall accrue under that single account. Members who merge Toll Tag accounts may be allowed to retain TollPerks Points in the merged accounts, to inquire how to retain such TollPerks Points in the merged account, please contact Sponsor.
Redeeming TollPerks Points
Sufficient TollPerks Points may be redeemed for one or more available items or offers in the Program Catalog ("Rewards") (the Catalog is available at www.tollperks.com). Rewards may include discounts for services, merchandise, food and beverages, and experiences. Rewards may be available for a limited time, and are subject to change without notice. Only those Rewards available in the Program Catalog at any given time may be able to be redeemed using TollPerks Points. Specific Rewards are only available while supplies last, and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Reward of equal or greater value based on availability or for any other reason. Sponsor reserves the right to modify available Rewards at any time without notice. Items in the Program Catalog may be subject to additional specific restrictions, which are set out next to each item description in the Program Catalog.
NTTA may, from time to time, sponsor a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion as an Other Opportunity to earn TollPerks Points, offers, discounts, or other incentives. The details regarding entry, winner determination, eligibility and all other Official Rules for such promotions will be provided on Sponsor's website.
If a Member's Toll Tag account is not in good standing or if a Member is suspected of fraud, misrepresentation, misuse, abuse, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions, Sponsor reserves the right to impose any or all of the following consequences with respect to such Member: (i) delay or suspension of the processing, reporting, or redemption of the Member's TollPerks Points or Rewards; (ii) forfeiture of TollPerks Points or Rewards already earned by that Member; (iii) deem the Member ineligible for participation in any Other Opportunity, including any sweepstakes or contest; and/or (iv) cancellation of that Member's TollPerks enrollment(s). Forfeited TollPerks Points and Rewards will not be reinstated for any reason. Any attempt to undermine the operation of this Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Privacy and Unauthorized Use
Program-specific information will be sent to the email address provided by the Member upon enrollment in the Program ("TollPerks email address"). A Member is responsible for notifying NTTA of any change to the email address or other personal information related to the Member's TollPerks participation. This can be done by calling 972-818-NTTA, or by updating the Member's information on the TollPerks website at www.tollperks.com. NTTA is not responsible for unauthorized access to any Member's TollPerks information and will not replace stolen or misused TollPerks Points or Rewards. Please see www.ntta.org/Pages/Privacy-Policy.aspx for full details on how NTTA collects and uses consumer information. Consistent with NTTA policies, note that personally identifiable information and/or other personal information concerning individual data subjects (e.g., toll customers, vehicle owners, employees, or contacts) that may include data elements such as a data subject's geolocation/travel data, Toll Tag account number, name, and toll transactions including toll amounts ("Personal Information" or "PI") may be provided to Administrator or other NTTA vendors or affiliates in connection with the Program. By enrolling in the TollPerks Program, the Member expressly consents to Sponsor's providing such information to Administrator for the purpose of administering the TollPerks Program.
Sponsor and Administrator shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, or any other protected class or criteria in the issuance of any TollPerks Points or Rewards or for access to the Program.
Each Member agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, these Terms and Conditions, or any TollPerks Points or Rewards shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court located in Collin County, Texas; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Members and Sponsor in connection with this Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (no matter what jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than as stated.
The failure of Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time or for any period of time shall not constitute a waiver of such provision or the right of Sponsor or Administrator thereafter to enforce such provision or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
These Official Rules are a part of the Program's Terms and Conditions.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to NTTA Toll Tag customers in good-standing who are Texas residents, age 18 years or older at the date of entry, who sign-up for and maintain membership in the Program in compliance with the Program’s Terms and Conditions. Eligibility is contingent upon being a Member of the Program in good standing and agreement to, and compliance with, these Official Rules along with fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by NTTA at 5900 West Plano Parkway, Plano, TX 75093 ("Sponsor").The Sweepstakes is administered by TollRoad Marketing, a division of WHAPPS LLC, at 3102 Maple Avenue, Suite 450, Dallas, TX 75201 ("Administrator"). Employees of Sponsor and Administrator, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and those living in the same household of each such individual, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
3. Agreement to be Bound by Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and to represent and warrant that the participant meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, each eligible participant that enters this Sweepstakes (an "Entrant") agrees to accept decisions related to, as well as the interpretation of, these Official Rules by Sponsor and Administrators final and binding. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes Period will run from [DATE TO DATE] and will consist of [NUMBER/TIMING OF DRAWINGS] during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM on the day immediately preceding the drawing date – for example, [EXAMPLE TO BE ADDED BASED ON STRUCTURE]. Entries submitted after a drawing has occurred are not eligible for any prize available in a prior drawing – they are eligible only for subsequent drawings during the Sweepstakes Period, if any, provided that said entries are received prior to 11:59 PM on the day preceding any such drawing. Only entries submitted and received during the Sweepstakes Period will be accepted. Administrator's computer will be the official timekeeper of this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: An eligible participant entering this Sweepstakes through any method of entry shall be an "Entrant" and receive one entry. Limit one (1) entry per person per drawing regardless of method of entry.
6. A person will become an Entrant and receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes upon enrollment in the Program.
7. Conditions of Entry: Entries that are incomplete or that otherwise do not adhere to these Official Rules will be disqualified. Unintelligible entries; entries with incomplete, invalid, incorrect, or noncurrent information; entries that are counterfeit, damaged, or tampered with in any way; and entries with printing, production, or typographical errors will be disqualified. Disqualified entries and entries that are late, lost, damaged, misdirected, stolen, or not delivered are not the responsibility of the Sponsor and Administrator. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible if a potential winner does not receive his or her prize because erroneous, expired, canceled, fraudulent, or fake information was provided during Sweepstakes.
Participation must be by the Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online participant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the Entrant. A potential winner may be required to show proof that he or she is the authorized account holder. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person to which an email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of the individual who actually participated in the Sweepstakes cannot be determined to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected individual's entry will be deemed ineligible.
Sweepstakes participation by any other individual or any entity or originating at any other website or email address, including, but not limited to, commercial promotion, subscription notification, and/or entering-service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. A person may not duplicate entries by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices or by entering through a sweepstakes club or similar entity in an attempt to circumvent the Official Rules. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify from the Sweepstakes any person that uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise acts in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Prizes: A list of available prizes will be displayed on the Program website at www.tollperks.com. The list of available prizes is subject to change without notice. Prizes may include, but are not limited to:
Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Each Prize For Drawings:
Available Prizes (Day of Drawing)
Number of Winners
Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Each Prize
[TO BE UPDATED FOR EACH SWEEPSTAKES]
9. Actual value of available prizes may vary. Prizes have no cash surrender value. All prizes must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not, in whole or in part, assignable, transferable, or available for resale. Sponsor has made no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize. This includes, without limitation, a warranty, representation, or guarantee related to any prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to substitute a prize (or a component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor's sole discretion.
Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winning Entrant. Prize specific terms and conditions may apply. Acceptance of any prize constitutes winning Entrant's consent to Sponsor's use of winning Entrant's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, statements, entry, biographical information, and/or hometown and state for promotional, advertising, and trade purposes, worldwide, now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without notice, compensation, or consideration, unless prohibited by applicable law.
Only the number of each prize set forth on the Program website will be awarded. If, through printing or production error, or for any other reason whatsoever, more prizes are claimed than intended and/or set forth on the Program website, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prizes by random drawing from all eligible claimants for that prize.
10. Odds: The odds of winning any particular drawing during the Sweepstakes Period depend on the number of eligible entries received as of the time of that drawing.
11. Winner Selection and Notification: There is one way to become a winner: through a prize drawing between [SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD TO BE ADDED].
At 8:00 AM on [DRAWING DATES], potential winners will randomly be selected from a pool of all eligible entries received up to the time of the drawing. All Entrants, including potential winners from previous drawings, will be rolled over into subsequent drawings under this Sweepstakes; all Entrants, regardless of whether the Entrant is a potential winner of a prior drawing, will be eligible for a single entry in each drawing. The selection process of prizewinners is within the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administrator.
Potential winners of each drawing will be notified within ten (10) days of selection through their TollPerks email address. Winning Entrants awarded a prize or prizes valued at more than four-hundred dollars ($400) will be required to submit to the Sponsor or Administrator an IRS approved W-9 form before the prize is issued. Failure to provide a W-9 form will prevent Sponsor or Administrator from issuing the prize.
All potential winners are subject to eligibility verification by Sponsor or Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding.AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF NOTIFIED OF BEING A WINNER, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED. To be verified as eligible to receive a prize, each potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of the Program and this Sweepstakes, fulfill all requirements of these Official Rules, and not be disqualified for any reason. Sponsor and Administrator are not liable for a potential winner's failure to receive sent notices, for any reason. If (i) the selected potential winner cannot be contacted within fifteen (15) days of the initial award notification, or (ii) any notification or prize is returned as undeliverable or yields an error or undeliverable type "bounce back" email (regardless if the message is ultimately delivered to the recipient), or (iii) the potential winner(a) is ineligible for any reason or (b) fails to claim the prize within fifteen (15) days from the time the initial award notification is sent or (c) fails to timely return any documents required by Sponsor and/or Administrator, then the potential winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected according to the Official Rules and the Terms and Conditions herein.
The receipt by a winning Entrant of any prize offered is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNING ENTRANT (AT SPONSOR'SSOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
12. Suspension: Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a computer virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond Sponsor's or Administrator's control, corrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor or Administrator may select the winning Entrants by random drawing from all eligible entries received up until the time of the cancellation, suspension, or modification of the Sweepstakes. Inclusion in such random drawing shall be the Entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
13. Limitation of Liability: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and Administrator and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, and the immediate family and household members of any individuals listed above (collectively, the "Released Parties"),from any liability or actual or threatened illness, injury, death, loss, or infringement of rights, including any litigation, claim, or any other damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising out of or related to (i) any person's participation in the Sweepstakes or such person's acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software;(iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; and (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted by Sponsor and/or Administrator, Entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, subject to availability and provided that the Sweepstakes has not then expired.
14. Enforceability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Terms and Conditions of the Program shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Official Rules or such terms and conditions. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules and the Program's Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor and/or Administrator reserve the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials or these Official Rules and the Program's Terms and Conditions. Sponsor and/or Administrator's failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules or the Program's Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
15. Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant or other participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between such Entrant or participant and the Sponsor and, if applicable, Administrator, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Collin County, Texas. Further, in any such dispute, each Entrant or other participant agrees to waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than such person's actual out-of-pocket expenses, i.e., costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant or other participant also waives all rights and claims to multiplied or increased damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an Entrant, other participant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (no matter what jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than as stated.
17. Winners' List: To obtain a copy of the winner's list or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to TollRoad Marketing, Attn: "Program Sweepstakes" at the address above.
The NTTA and TollRoad Marketing ("we," "us," and "our") are committed to the privacy of each Program participant ("you" and "your"), and we have created this security and privacy statement to document and communicate our commitment to maintaining the privacy of the Program participants.
We respect your privacy. Consequently, we provide the following information regarding our online information practices to protect your private information.
By enrolling your account in the Program and using our website, you consent to the collection and use of information in the manner stated in this Policy.
The Information We Collect
You may browse the Program website, www.tollperks.com, without actively providing any information whatsoever. We automatically gather general statistical information about our Website and visitors. We use this data in the aggregate to determine how TollPerks participants use the Website so we can improve it. We may provide this statistical information to third parties, but if we do so, we will not provide third parties with your personally identifying information without your permission.
The Way We Use Information
Our Website does not covertly capture the information of any particular Program participant.
We employ reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of your information.
Your account information and profile are password-protected. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Remember to sign-out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session, this helps ensure that others cannot access your personal information, particularly if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
There is no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network will be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you transmit information at your own risk.
How You Can Update or Correct Your Information
You can access the information that we collect online and maintain through normal updating methods. Use www.tollperks.com to update or correct this information. Your account can be deactivated by contacting Customer Service at 972-818-NTTA (6882). If you deactivate your Program membership, you may no longer continue to use the Program.
During the normal course of business, we will continue to share your information among our business units and third parties as necessary in order to service your accounts with us.
Precautions For Children
TollRoad Marketing and the NTTA do not attempt to collect personal information from children. If a child sends personal information to us, and this information can reasonably be identified as originating from a child, the information will be deleted. We cannot always determine which information originates with a user that is a child. We do not maintain databases about children.
Links to Other Sites
This Website contains a number of links to other sites. TollRoad Marketing and the NTTA are not responsible for the security or privacy practices, the products or services offered by, or the content appearing at these websites. TollRoad Marketing and the NTTA do not endorse any of the products or services marketed at these other sites.
This Website is protected with a variety of security measures such as change control procedures, passwords, and physical access controls. We also employ a variety of other mechanisms to ensure that data you provide is not lost, misused, or altered inappropriately. These controls include data confidentiality policies and regular database backups.
With respect to this Website, there are two options regarding your personal information. If you wish to contact us about our services or business opportunities, then you must disclose your contact information so that we can service your request. On the other hand, if you do not wish to contact us about our products or services, we will not gather information about you, and you do not need to take further action. If you have elected to pursue the first of these options, after you have obtained the information, you may at any time tell us to remove your name and other contact information from our database.
If you wish to remove your name and related information from our database, we will promptly take action to comply with your request. We are pleased to process address error correction notices and address change requests through any of the following channels: Sending regular mail to P.O. Box 260729, Plano, TX 75026 or Calling 972-818-NTTA (6882) or 817-731-6882 during regular business hours.
If you have any questions about this security and privacy statement, the practices of the Website, or your dealings with our company, you can contact us using any of the above communication channels.
Changes to Our Policy